Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grams 89th





0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5380784224541900114" />



The family celebrated Great Grandma Z's birthday this evening. My grandma is one of my favorite people and celebrating her life is a joy. Last year she had a heart attack, and we were told she may not make it. We are so lucky to have her. She and I have been the best of friends for as long as I can remember, and i am so glad that she is here to watch me with my baby. The party was great! Mom and Dad had a wonderful fish fry. Molly loved it! Little goofball was so excited about the party that she did not nap, not for lack of effort on our part. You will notice in some of these pictures she is exhausted, but she was our happy girl. I love the picture of her watching Nathan play guitar, perhaps a musical girl??