Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Molly's 1st birthday




I can hardly believe today is Molly's first birthday. This last year has just flown by. Joe and I were saying what joy we have found having Molly in our lives. I can honestly say this has been the best year of my life hands down. I heard someone once say that having a child is like having your heart on the outside of your body, that is so very true! I am very grateful that i am able to be the kind of mom i always wanted to be. Staying home with Molly is a true gift, and i am so grateful to Joe for working so hard to make this happen.
Molly is such a happy baby. Giving everyone smiles and waving , she's a real social butterfly! She is also quite the talker now, and has an excellent vocabulary for her age. She is standing on her own, but not walking quite yet, but soon i know.
This next year will be full of many more milestones and so much joy... my cup is already spilling over! :) but i am looking forward to every moment with sweet molly jayne.
Here are some pictures from here big day. She was napping at 1:32, her actual time of birth, but i had to take a picture. The others were taken right before bed.